This FIFO role is working 16 days on and 12 days off rosters ex-Brisbane, Townsville or Rockhampton.
The principle focus of this role is to:
- Operate and maintain the Water Treatment Facilities
- Carry out routine and reactive maintenance
- Trouble shoot process issues
- Prepare activity and work order reports
- Maintain plant inventories
- Communicate with site operations personnel
- Assist with additional site requirements eg pipe installation and repair fittings, upgrades etc.
- Assisting in the management of asset registers and asset life cycle
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Current QLD Plumbing Licence
- Certificate III/ IV in Sewage Treatment Plant/Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Minimum 2 years’ operational experience
- Computer/iPad literacy
- Demonstrated problem solving capability
- Initiative to manage unexpected issues independently
- Good communication skills
- Water treatment experience preferred – Reverse Osmosis, Wastewater, potable water etc
As these roles are based on a Qld coal mine, applicants with experience working on similar sites and holding White Card, Standard 11 Certificate and Coal Board Medical will be looked at favourably, but this is not essential.
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered depending on skills and experience. Other benefits include:
- Working for the market leader in water treatment systems
- Ability to progress your career
- Individual and company based bonuses