Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO)
One of Australia’s leading energy infrastructure businesses was expanding their gas pipeline network, requiring them to upgrade their compressor station to increase gas flows at its Goldfields gas pipeline. This upgrade included evaporative cooling systems requiring high quality demineralised water to achieve long-term operating reliability at at optimum efficiency.
MAK Water was contracted to provide a solution to deliver the water supply for these cooling systems.
Containerised Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant to produce of high purity water from bore water.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- In-house design and manufacture of a custom
Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant for site-specific high purity treated water
- Containerised (1 x 40’) with PA door, premium floor coating and air conditioning
- pH adjustment and Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) correction to reduce corrosion
- Premium instrumentation package with ClearAccess™ , enabling the plant to be monitored and control by the customers team remotely from the installation.
- On-site plant commissioning and operator familiarisation
- Formal operator training
- Ongoing service agreement with technical support and scheduled site visits by MAK Water Service Team
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Plant Reliability. Custom design and quality equipment will provide reliable operation with minimal maintenance.
- Easy Installation. Containerised plant for easy transport and onsite installation.
- Turnkey solution. Custom “fit for purpose” design in a durable prefabricated containerised system.
- Local. The plant was built in Australia using materials sourced from local suppliers. Providing superior build quality and spares availability
- Ongoing Technical Support. ClearAccess™ remote monitoring ad 24/7 support contacts for extra security.