Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO)
A remote roadhouse approximately 600km south of Darwin in the Northern Territory required a reliable supply of potable water from an existing bore for use at the roadhouse and onsite accommodation. The client also had an opportunity to sell additional potable water to a number of resource projects in the region, and decided to increase the RO plant capacity to facilitate the venture.
MAK Water worked closely with the owner to review bore water data and existing infrastructure, and provide a long term, cost effective, solution. The client was looking for a fully automated, extremely reliable, low maintenance system, to achieve compliance with the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines (ADWG).
MAK Water was engaged by the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) contractor, to design and construct a plant capable of supplying both potable and process water, located at the process plant.
Containerised Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant to produce 150 m3/day of potable water.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Fast delivery time
- Containerised (1 x 20’) with PA door and air conditioning
- pH adjustment to treated water
- Potable water tank recirculation, chlorine dosing and monitoring to ensure water quality maintained at all times
- Premium instrumentation package with ClearAccess™ Remote Monitoring and Control
- Onsite plant commissioning and operator familiarisation
- Ongoing service agreement with technical support and scheduled site visits by MAK Water Service Technician
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Safe, Potable Water. Compliance with ADWG.
- Easy Installation. Containerised plant for easy transport and onsite installation.
- Plant Reliability. Custom design and quality equipment will provide reliable operation with minimal maintenance.
- Ongoing Technical Support. Service agreement in place with plant remote monitoring.