Moving Bed Bioreactor Plus (MBBR+)
A mining camp in North Queensland needed to replace their existing sewage treatment plant as it was over 20 years old. MAK Water was engaged to provide a turnkey solution for the replacement plant including design, manufacture, onsite civils works, installation, commissioning, and operator training.
MAK Water’s 20 year design life using FRP tanks for the sewage treatment plant was selected to provide a complete design, manufacture, and installation package for the replacement sewage treatment plant.
Modular Moving Bed Bioreactor Plus (MBBR+) plant to treat 90 m3 per day of domestic strength sewage to Class A compliant recycled water for onsite reuse via irrigation.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Turnkey solution including design, manufacture, onsite civils works, installation, commissioning, and operator training
- Flexible lease-to-own commercial arrangement
- Ongoing service and maintenance of Moving Bed Bioreactor Plus (MBBR+) and other existing water treatment equipment onsite
- Enhanced nutrient removal
- Class A compliant effluent for reuse onsite
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Safe, Compliant Effluent. Designed around the site-specific influent quality to meet the required Class A treated effluent quality
- Technical Support. Expert advice and consultation with all parties throughout the process and ongoing plant service and maintenance by MAK Water
- Turnkey Solution. Complete design, manufacture, and installation package
- Fast Delivery. The manufacturing process was fast tracked to achieve client project timeline