Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) & Multimedia Filtration (MMF)
Infrastructure and Urban Development
South Coast, NSW
A quarry was using saline dam water to rinse their trucks prior to leaving site, along with dust suppression and washing process equipment. Their existing system was not keeping up with demand and not producing the required quality of water needed to protect their equipment. MAK Water was engaged to design a new pre-treatment filtration plant in addition to a new desalination plant to help double the treated water capacity.
MAK Water was selected based on our extensive experience in providing a bespoke design, manufacture, and support package for the new water treatment plants.
Multimedia Filtration (MMF) pre-treatment plant to filter 300m3 per day to feed an existing RO plant in addition to a new Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant to treat 100m3 per day for onsite use.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Turnkey solution including design, manufacture, commissioning, and operator training
- Manganese and dissolved organics removal from feed water for increased operational efficiency
- Containerised systems for onsite installation
- Ongoing service and maintenance agreement to manage plant operations
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Reliable and Consistent Treated Water. Produced water guaranteed to protect assets and process equipment
- Technical Support. Expert advice and consultation with all parties throughout the process and ongoing plant service and maintenance by MAK Water
- Turnkey Solution. Complete bespoke design, manufacture, and commissioning package
- Fast Delivery. The manufacturing process was fast tracked to achieve client project timeline