How can we help you?We can find a solution for your needs
Water Treatment Solutions New South Wales
Since 2016, the team at MAK Water has been operating a service office with a capacity to deliver water treatment solutions to the state of NSW, our current office is located in Peakhurst. Our flexible service range includes maintenance (planned and emergency), remote monitoring, technical assistance and full operational and maintenance support.
At MAK Water, we have a solution to your problem.
Service and Maintenance:
- ClearAccessTM remote monitoring and 24/7 technical support
- Routine site visits and emergency callouts
- Plant overhauls and upgrades
- Engineering reviews and plant optimisation
- Our specialists can operate your entire facility
- Flexible service levels to suit site requirements
- Remote, site based or fly in fly out operators
- Experienced in operating competitor plants
Spare Parts and Consumables:
- Supply of membranes, filters, chemicals and reagents
- Sourcing of spare parts and specialist components
- Supply of specialist polymers and flocculants
Want to learn more about MAK Water? Why not browse our project case studies, or read what our client’s say about us. For more information about our water treatment services offered in NSW, contact us today to see how we can help.
New South Wales
Unit 28, 17 Lorraine Street, Peakhurst, NSW, 2210
Tel:+61 2 9584 3687