How can we help you?
We can find a solution for your needs
Water Treatment Solutions Northern Territory
MAK Water have been operating a service office in Darwin since 2015, with a capacity to facilitate the entire state of the Northern Territory. We offer flexible water treatment solutions for service and maintenance (planned and emergency), remote monitoring, technical assistance and full operational and maintenance support.
MAK Water has a solution to your problem.
Service and Maintenance:
- ClearAccessTM remote monitoring and 24/7 technical support
- Routine site visits and emergency callouts
- Plant overhauls and upgrades
- Engineering reviews and plant optimisation
- Our specialists can operate your entire facility
- Flexible service levels to suit site requirements
- Remote, site based or fly in fly out operators
- Experienced in operating competitor plants
Spare Parts and Consumables:
- Supply of membranes, filters, chemicals and reagents
- Sourcing of spare parts and specialist components
- Supply of specialist polymers and flocculants
Browse our project case studies, or read what our client’s say about us to learn more about the team at MAK Water. For more information about our water treatment services offered by our team in the Northern Territory, contact us today.
75 Woods Street, Darwin NT 0800
Tel:+61 8 8981 4042