Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO)
Mid West Region, Western Australia
The owner of a new gold mine being developed in the Mid West region of Western Australia required a reliable supply of both potable water for the village and potable and process water for the process plant.
MAK Water worked closely with the owner to provide the best possible solution, and was engaged directly to design and construct the potable water treatment plant located at the village.
MAK Water was engaged by the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) contractor, to design and construct a plant capable of suppling both potable and process water, located at the process plant.
Containerised Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant to produce 50 m3/day of potable water.
Containerised Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant to produce 240 m3/day of potable and process water.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Fast 8 and 10 week delivery times
- Containerised system provided for plug and play installation
- Custom designed plant to meet customer requirements including: chlorine disinfection, feed and potable water tanks, potable distribution pump
- Split permeate stream for delivery of both potable water and process water (Process Plant)
- Compliance with EPC contractor specifications
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Safe, Potable Water. Compliance with Australian Drinking Water Guidelines (ADWG).
- Plant Reliability. Custom design and quality equipment will provide reliable operation with minimal maintenance.
- Delivery. New plants supplied and installed to schedule.
- Project Compliance. Plant was provided meeting site specific engineering specifications.
- Local. The plant was built in Australia using materials sourced from local suppliers. Providing superior build quality and spare part availability