Oil Water Separator (OWS)
Infrastructure and Urban Development
Multiple sites across Australia
A large national fuel retailer had a requirement to treat their waste water prior discharging to a sewer network. As a means of compliance and to ensure the local sewer network and environment was protected, the fuel retailer has purchased and installed a number of MAK Water’s ClearmakeTM Oil Water Separators across their sites nationally.
MAK Water delivered a series of off-the-shelf oil water separators to handle flow rates from 800L per hour to 4,000L per hour.
Superior Vertical Tube Coalescing (VTC) technology
- Improved separation via the unique spiral tubes
- VTC blocks provide optimum flow, serviceability and durability
Efficient Removal of free floating hydrocarbons
- Removes 95% of oil droplet particles greater than 10 microns
- Removes 100% of oil droplet particles greater than 10 microns
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Quick response. Off-the-shelf solution ready for shipping within 7 days of order
- Lowest total operating cost. Due to the large quantities of wastewater generated in the wash bay, onsite treatment was the only economical option
- Compliance. Maintains compliance with strict treated water quality requirements
- Quality. High quality stainless steel construction extending the design life of the asset