Activated Sludge Bioreactor Plus
A large fertiliser processing company was planning a major shutdown and needed a temporary sewage treatment plant to account for the increase of manpower required on site. The number of people during the shutdown was double the normal occupancy and trucking the excess sewage off site was not a practical option. MAK Water was engaged to deliver a modular Activated Sludge Bioreactor (ASBR) to treat 150 m3/day of domestic strength sewage to Class C.
- Short term hire waste water treatment plant supplied
- Site personnel trained to complete daily plant operation
- Remote support provided through ClearAccess remote plant monitoring system
- Corrosion resistant fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) bioreactor with internal plant room.
- Class C effluent for low risk reuse applications
- Fast 6 week lead time for plant delivery
- Easily transported and installed onsite
- 100% designed, constructed and tested off-site
- Plug and play site installation and commissioning
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Fast Delivery. The manufacturing process was fast tracked to achieve client project timeline
- Turnkey Hire Solution. Complete supply, delivery and installation package
- Pre-tested, modular design. Plants were fully assembled and factory tested for easy site installation.
- Local. The plant was built in Australia using materials sourced from local suppliers. Providing superior build quality and spare part availability