Water Treatment Solutions Karratha
At MAK Water, our service office in Karratha has the capacity to facilitate the entire state of WA and is able to offer flexible solutions for service and maintenance (planned and emergency), remote monitoring, technical assistance and full operational and maintenance support.
Our team has a solution to suit your problem.
Service and Maintenance:
- ClearAccessTM remote monitoring and 24/7 technical support
- Routine site visits and emergency callouts
- Plant overhauls and upgrades
- Engineering reviews and plant optimisation
- Our specialists can operate your entire facility
- Flexible service levels to suit site requirements
- Remote, site based or fly in fly out operators
- Experienced in operating competitor plants
Spare Parts and Consumables:
- Supply of membranes, filters, chemicals and reagents
- Sourcing of spare parts and specialist components
- Supply of specialist polymers and flocculants
Want to learn more about MAK Water? Why not browse our project case studies, or read what our client’s say about us. For more information about our water treatment services offered in Karratha, WA, contact us today to see how we can help.