Multimedia Filtration (MMF)
The owners of one of the largest gold mines in Indonesia and indeed the world required potable and process water for their operation and needed to treat their surface water source for these applications.
MAK Water worked closely with the client to deliver a reliable and economical solution that achieves compliance with both drinking water guidelines for potable water, and process water requirements.
The plant was constructed according to project engineering and design specifications, using client preferred electrical equipment, and supplied with site specific vendor drawing and data package. MAK Water aided with commissioning of the plant.
Multimedia Filtration (MMF) with separate Sodium Hypochlorite Disinfection - Recirculated (SHDR) plant to treat 720m3/day of surface water for use as process water and potable water
- Containerised plant perfect for export
- Client specific electrical specification compliance
- Primary media filtration with biocide dosing for media filter backwash sequence
- Potable water disinfected by separate 10’ containerised SHDR plant
- Post-filtration pH adjustment chemical dosing
- Custom documentation package with MDR
- Safety shower & eye wash station
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Project specifications. Plants built in accordance with customer’s engineering specifications.
- Turnkey solution. Custom “fit for purpose” designs in durable prefabricated containerised systems.
- Plant Reliability Custom design and quality equipment will provide reliable operation with minimal maintenance
- Plug & play. Containerised system allows for easy transport with room allowed for storage of consumables