Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO)
The owner of an existing coal mine in Central Queensland required a reliable supply of potable water for the Mining Infrastructure Area (MIA).
MAK Water worked closely with the owner to provide the best possible solution to meet the client’s requirements around RO recovery rate, plant footprint, and delivery schedule. MAK Water was engaged directly to design and construct the potable water treatment plant located at the MIA, providing drinking water to the mine site.
Containerised Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) plant to produce 250 m3/day of potable water to Australian Drinking Water Guidelines (ADWG).
- Containerised system provided for plug and play installation
- Premium instrumentation with ClearAccessTM. The ClearAccessTM control and monitoring system enables the operator to remotely monitor the plant operation and respond to issues thus saving time and enabling expert advice from MAK Water’s support team in Brisbane
- Remote Monitoring & control enabling the plant to be monitored remotely
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Safe, Potable Water. Compliance with Australian Drinking Water Guidelines (ADWG).
- Plant Reliability. Custom design and quality equipment will provide reliable operation with minimal maintenance.
- Project Compliance. Plant was provided meeting site specific engineering specifications (Coal mine specification).
- Local. The plant was built in Australia using materials sourced from local suppliers. Providing superior build quality and spare part availability.