Sea Water Reverse Osmosis
Goldfields-Esperance, Western Australia
The Nova Nickel Project had an urgent requirement for additional process water to supplement the existing RO plants which supply both potable water and process water to the accommodation village, mine site facilities and process plant.
MAK has a large hire fleet of RO plants and was able to mobilise a suitable containerised Sea Water Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) plant to site with 3 weeks.
MAK Water provided a Sea Water Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) desalination plant from their existing hire fleet.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Fast 3 week delivery time
- Containerised ‘plug and play’ system for safe transport and simple onsite installation
- Onsite installation, commissioning and operator training, decommissioning
- 24/7 technical support
- Monthly site visits by MAK Service Technician
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Quick Response. Existing hire plant was mobilised to site within 3 weeks.
- Low Risk Solution. Technical expertise and proven experience with SWRO plants to provide a low risk solution.
- Reliability. MAK Water’s experience in providing hire desalination plants ensures seamless commissioning and reliable operation.
- Flexible Solution. Hire plant provides flexibility for short term requirement and changing site water requirements.