Activated Sludge Bioreactor Plus
Serpentine, Western Australia
A rural prison farm located south of Perth, Western Australia was undergoing a major upgrade of the existing sewage treatment plant and required additional temporary treatment capacity.
The equipment needed to be onsite and operational as soon as possible. MAK Water operates an extensive hire fleet and had a suitable sewage treatment plant in stock that was able to be quickly mobilised to site.
MAK Water was able to deliver the plant within 3 weeks and provide installation with integration of existing equipment on site.
Provide a Modular Activated Sludge Bioreactor Plus (ASBR+) hire plant to treat 50 m3/day of domestic strength sewage to Class A Recycled Water for onsite reuse via irrigation.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Compact fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) bioreactor with internal plant room and dosing skid
- Class A effluent for medium risk reuse applications
- Enhanced nutrient removal
- Onsite installation, commissioning and operator training, decommissioning
- Ongoing service and maintenance of ASBR+ hire plant and other existing equipment onsite
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Safe, Compliant Effluent. Designed around the site specific influent quality to meet the required Class A treated effluent quality
- Technical Support. Expert advice and consultation throughout the process and integration of existing equipment
- Turnkey Hire Solution. Complete supply, delivery and installation package
- Fast Delivery. 3 week lead time for delivery of the hire plant