Reverse Osmosis and Water Recycling
New South Wales
Marinas that offer vessel maintenance and storage often require wash down facilities. Water used by marinas normally undergo basic treatment before being discharged to sewer. However, in some cases these marinas do not have access to sewer or trade waste systems and wash water either needs to be treated for re-use or disposed of by trucking off-site. To avoid the trucking and disposal costs this marina elected to purchase a water recycling system.
Installation of a small recycling system
Small foot print of equipment
- Slim line tanks
- Dual purpose tanks Raw/Settling
- Onsite installation to fit desired space
Protection of Personnel and Environment
- Series of filtration methods for water quality
- Post treatment sterilisation and filtration to 5 micron
- Water analysis to ensure compliance
- Rain sensor shutoff
Price and support
- Australian sourced materials and locally built
- Cost effective treatment for reuse of industrial waste water
- Local support for maintenance and issues
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Quick response. Same week proposals for reuse or sewer discharge equipment
- Turnkey solution. Designed and built to meet site and regulatory requirements.
- Lowest total operating cost. Minimal operator involvement and consumables.
- Compliance. Ongoing support and maintenance for continued compliance.