Activated Sludge Bioreactor (ASBR)
Goldfields-Esperance Region, Western Australia
The EPC contractor for Australia’s first dual open-cut kaolin mine and geological waste repository required a suitable sewage treatment plant to treat sewage from the accommodation camp and admin office.
MAK Water was selected to provide a complete design, manufacture, and installation package for the new sewage treatment plant.
MAK Water worked closely with the client to design a fit for purpose, long term solution that meets the required treated effluent quality.
Modular Activated Sludge Bioreactor (ASBR) plant to treat 30 m3/day of domestic strength sewage to achieve Class C treated effluent.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Corrosion resistant fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) bioreactor with internal plant room
- Class C treated effluent for reuse in risk category low applications or for discharge to environment
- Package includes: packaged sewage pump station, balance and treated effluent tanks, irrigation pump, supernatant sump, roofed bioreactor
- Onsite installation, commissioning, and operator training
- Ongoing service and maintenance contract
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Safe, Compliant Effluent. Designed for the site-specific influent quality to meet the required Class C treated effluent quality
- Technical Support. Expert advice and consultation with all parties throughout the process and ongoing plant service and maintenance by MAK Water
- Turnkey Solution. Complete design, manufacture, and installation package
- Fast Delivery. Despite client delays, the manufacturing process was fast tracked to achieve the required project timeline