Oil Water Separator (OWS)
Washdown water at vehicle wash bay facilities require treatment prior to going to trade waste as per local council regulations. In 2017, MAK Water was awarded an order to supply an Oil Water Separator, pump and control system for a large sized car dealership wash bay in Kingaroy, QLD.
MAK Water to deliver an off-the-shelf Oil Water Separator that can handle flow rates of 1,500 litres per hour.
SUPERIOR VERTICAL TUBE COALESCING (VTC) TECHNOLOGY
- Improved separation via the unique spiral tubes
- VTC blocks provide optimum flow, serviceability and durability
EFFICIENT REMOVAL OF FREE FLOATING HYDROCARBONS
- Removes 95% of oil droplets greater than 10 microns
- Removes 100% of oil droplets greater than 25 microns
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Quick response. Off-the-shelf solution ready for shipping within 7 days of order
- Approved for environmental discharge by local councils. New installations require local council approval for trade waste disposal. The ClearmakeTM OWS’s are approved by local councils across Australia
- Cost effective solution. By only using high quality components and stainless steel housings, ClearmakeTM OWS systems are reliable and cost effective to operate
- Maintenance support. National service team for ongoing service and support Australia wide guaranteeing ongoing compliance