Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
Canning Vale, Western Australia
Remondis is one of the world’s largest recycling, service and water companies with around 800 business locations in over 30 countries. The local Canning Vale waste management facility required a solution to treat a wide range of industrial wastewater.
MAK Water provided preliminary bench testing of a typical wastewater sample to determine the optimal treatment process and to verify that the equipment offered will satisfy the project requirements. Due to the variable nature of wastewater to be treated, a Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system was selected, which is able to remove a variety of contaminants all within a compact footprint.
Frame/skid mounted Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) plant to treat 20 m3/hr of industrial wastewater.
MAK WATER KEY SOLUTIONS
- Flocculent dosing, polymer dosing and pH adjustment systems able to be optimised to treat variety of water qualities
- Feed and sludge removal pumps
- MAK standard control system and instrument package
- Dedicated MAK Project Manager and client attended Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
Onsite commissioning and operator training
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- Treated Water Quality. DAF plant is able to provide good results across a wide range of industrial wastewater
- Operator Adjustable. The pre-treatment provided allows the operator to easily adjust the process to suit changing feed water quality and optimise results
- Plant Reliability. Custom design and quality equipment will provide reliable operation with minimal maintenance
- Local Support. Local service team for the required technical and service support