Hire Mobile Water Solutions
MAK Industrial Water Solutions operates a hire fleet of reverse osmosis (RO) desalination, packaged wastewater and sewage treatment plants.
The hire of Industrial Water and Wastewater Solutions for short-term or long-term lease are available. Our hire fleet may be the solution to your temporary water treatment needs.
Our plants are generally containerised, enabling simple and efficient site installation. They operate automatically via a Programme Logic Controller (PLC), needing minimal attention during normal operation. The larger plants have remote access so plant operation can be monitored by MAK Water’s technical support team, who maintain all commonly used spare parts in our factory.
Turn-Key Temporary Water Solutions
MAK Water offers hire of fully turn-key mobile water solution systems including generators, tanks and distribution pump sets, all fully maintained by MAK Water’s service team when installed on site. Our plants are suitable for a range of temporary water treatment requirements and are ideal when emergency water treatment is needed.
Typical Uses Include:
- Temporary drinking water supply
- Construction water for projects that will require additional water
- during construction, but not be required for ongoing operations
- Site dewatering
- Safe environmental discharge of a contaminated source
- To cover system outages for planned and emergency outages
- Emergency water solutions for disaster relief, to supply safe drinking water and sewage treatment
Mobile Water Solutions Available For Hire
Hire Temporary & Emergency Water Solutions Today
Whatever temporary water treatment you require, MAK Water has a solution to suit you – we’ve got you covered with locations in Perth and throughout Australia, contact us today.