MAK Industrial Water Solutions operates a hire fleet of reverse osmosis (RO) desalination, packaged wastewater and sewage treatment plants.
Hire Industrial Water Solutions for short-term or long-term lease are available. Our hire fleet may be the solution to your temporary water treatment needs.
Plants are generally containerised, enabling simple and efficient site installation. They operate automatically via a Programme Logic Controller (PLC), needing minimal attention during normal operation. The larger plants have remote access so plant operation can be monitored by MAK Water’s technical support team, who maintain all commonly used spare parts in our factory.
MAK offers hire of fully turn-key systems including generators, tanks and distribution pump sets, all fully maintained by MAK’s service team when installed on site.
- Temporary drinking water supply
- Construction water for projects that will require additional water during construction, but not be required for ongoing operations
- Site dewatering
- Safe environmental discharge of a contaminated source
- To cover system outages for planned and emergency outages
- Disaster and emergency relief to supply safe drinking water and sewage treatment following natural disasters and emergencies
Products & Equipment