Screening & Grit Handling
MAK Water’s wastewater screening, grit removal and handling equipment is designed and manufactured as part of a comprehensive range, as used primarily in municipal wastewater treatment plants. This range of equipment is also suitable for solids separation treatment for various processes in the following industries:
- Food industries, including fruit, vegetable, fish and meat processing, milk and cheese producers
- Beverage industries, including brewery, distillery, wine making
- Chemical industries, including plastics, paints, solvents, oil, greases
- Textile Industries including tanneries, laundry
Our Wastewater Screening & Grit Handling Equipment Meets Australian and NZ Standards
All wastewater screening & grit handling equipment is manufactured to the highest quality of material and workmanship, to meet Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS). Selected technical features include:
- Design incorporates AS/NZS safety requirements including safety switches, drive guarding, and maintenance accessibility.
- Equipment materials of construction:
- Screens and carpentry in AISI 304L stainless steel or AISI 316L stainless steel
- Screws in painted carbon steel, or AISI 304L stainless steel or AISI 316L stainless steel
- Surface treatments:
- Stainless steel parts: Stripping with acid solution, Passivation with glass particles, Final surfaces cleaning with anti-dust oil
- Carbon steel parts: Sandblasting SA 2,5 and external anti-rust paint RAL 5015
- Nord drives (motor and gear box are incorporated) these are very reliable and readily serviceable in Australia
- Controls panels (where supplied) are compliant with AS/NZS 3000.
MAK Water also has an exclusive distribution agreement with REKO and EVOTECH for the sale and distribution of their products in Australia and New Zealand. This agreement utilises MAK Water’s local service and support offices to ensure customers get the best technical information, and ongoing aftersales support, for EVOTECH and REKO screening products
As Australia’s leading independent water treatment systems manufacturer, service and maintenance provider, MAK Water can provide you with the right equipment or solution. For more information about our wastewater screening & grit handling equipment contact us today on 1300 669 032.
MAK Water’s Range of Wastewater Screening & Grit Handling Equipment